Have you been sending out applications to various companies and still find no luck? Studies have shown that up to 75% of qualified applicants are rejected by Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) because their resumes can’t be read. Get out of that statistic and be qualified for a callback with this FREE offer by TopResume! TopResume is a top tier resume writing service with 1.5M monthly visitors to its website. 4.4 stars on Trustpilot with almost 7k reviews.
Google, 4.5/5 based on 500 reviews:
★ ★ ★ ★
sitejabber, 4.3/5 based on 2,700 reviews:
★ ★ ★ ★
Trustpilot, 8.3/10 based on 4,300 reviews:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Here's how it works:
- Simply upload your resume & wait while the magic happens
- Wait up to 48 hours & get personalized and actionable feedback for your resume
- Get all the information you need: Style & Organization, Writing & Mechanics, ATS Analysis
Upload your resume for free and find out what an applicant tracking system will think. Your dream job could depend on it!
Style & Organization
- Is your resume neat and clearly organized?
- Does the format of your resume effectively show the impact of your achievements?
- Have you included a professional summary to introduce your candidacy?
Writing & Mechanics
- Does your resume's writing position you as a professional who will add value to an organization?
- Is the writing clear, easy to understand and free of mistakes?
- Do you have consistent grammatical tense, tone, and punctuation?
- Will the ATS be able to read your resume?
- How does the ATS interpret your experience and skills?
- What industries do you have expertise in?
- Will an ATS mark you as the best fit for the jobs you're targeting?
"I got the draft back and opened it up and said, ‘Wow!’ It had a pow. Within 30 days, I had two solid offers on the table and one pending." – Leslie, eDiscovery/Litigation Support
"My writer was able to pull out a better story. When I saw the skills that she highlighted for me, I was able to think, ‘Oh right, I am good at that." – Casey, Financial Services